Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Johnson Family

Hello Family,
I have no idea why my words are being underlined, but they are....so here we go. I hope everyone is enjoying the first weeks of Fall. I love this time of year. It is my absolute favorite and I love how excited my girls get with the Halloween decorations, change in weather, and colors changing.
We have been pretty busy with school starting, getting used to schedules, Warren being sick, and just life in general.
Here are a few pictures of our adventures from the month of September.

SCHOOL STARTING:

Miss Kaylee started 3rd grade. Her teacher was diagnosed with breast cancer during the summer, but she did not want to give up teaching. She is a wonderful lady and we feel blessed to have her as Kaylee's teacher this year.

Nicole started Kindergarten at Kaylee's school this year. She has the same teacher Kaylee had for Kindergarten , so I am very HAPPY!! Nicole loves her teachers and is doing a great job at her new school.

Princess Lessons:
Kaylee started a game a couple of weeks ago. The girls go up to Kaylee's room and have what she calls "Princess Lessons." They learn about classical music, read books, and learn good manners. It is so much fun for them.

Kaylee taught them the proper way to stand and hold their hands. LOVE IT!!

Four-Wheeling:
It is that time of year again...off-roading time. For the first time, our family went on a family ride. I rode my quad, Kaylee rode her quad, and Warren took Taylor and Nicole in our friend's Razor.


Our little Olie learned how to ride the quad all by herself. She did a great job and she was so proud of herself.

Here are our lovely dirty faces.

Teeth:

Nicole had her first loose tooth and she wanted Kaylee to pull it out. So, Kaylee got Dad's leatherman and pulled it out.


Our little Kaylee got braces and a new haircut. She looks so grown up!! Kaylee is doing a great job with her braces and keeps them very clean.

OUR GARDEN:
Our garden didn't do as well this year, but we still got yummy carrots and huge zucchinis. The girls love to pull out the carrots, wash them, and eat them right away. YUM!! They are so sweet.


This zucchini was HUGE!! We made alot of zucchini cake with this and it was delicious.

I hope everyone has a wonderful October. I can't wait to see everyone dressed up for Halloween. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so enjoy!!

The Johnson Family

No comments: