Hello Family -
I love the month of October!! The weather has been beautiful in Colorado and for the 2nd year in a row, it didn't snow on Halloween. YAY!! Even though Warren had to go to the hospital once and have is gallbladder removed a couple of weeks after his hospital visit, the month of October was FANTASTIC!! Here is our family update -
Kaylee: Kaylee is doing great!! She is extremely busy right now, but loves what she is doing. She goes to Ballet, gymnastics, piano, and activity day girls. What a busy girl - but she LOVES all of them. She is learning "Fur Elise" on the piano and it is fun for me because I am learning it along side her. Kaylee is learning a ballet routine to "Angels we have heard on High" for her Christmas Ballet recital and she is so excited about performing. We are actively working on learning The Articles of Faith for church, and for some reason #5 is giving her grief. She is having such a hard time memorizing it. School is coming along. She just finished her first book report on Koalas, and dissected an Owl Pellet in science. GROSS!! But, pretty cool. They found all sorts of bones and made a Vole out of the bones from the Owl Pellet.
Nicole: Nicole loves school and her teachers. She is learning a lot and her teachers are SO happy with her development thus far. Her favorite subjects are PE and recess. She just started spelling words this week, so the FUN has begun. Nicole is also loving gymnastics and swimming. She loves to swim in the pool and is getting more and more confident. She spends her mornings playing with all of her babies, coloring, doing homework, and going to the YMCA with mom to workout. Nicole loves the YMCA and loves to be the Mom of all the other children in the daycare. When I go to pick them up from the daycare, she is always holding the hands of a few little ones and helping them play.
Taylor: Taylor is my little buddy during the day and I love it. She is also enjoying her little preschool that I do with a few of my friends. Everyday Taylor is wearing a Princess dress and it is a constant struggle to get her to wear "Normal" clothes. She is getting better and I think she has finally realized that she stays alot warmer in "Normal" clothes. Taylor is in love with the movie "How to Train your Dragon." She carries the movie case with her ALWAYS !! She also loves Jessie from "Toy Story." One of my favorite things to do with Taylor is read my books while Taylor plays hairstylist. She loves to spray my hair, pretend color it, and brush out all the curls. I am also constantly drawing princesses for her.
Warren and Kim: Warren has been actively working on the basement and is recovering very well from his surgery. He lost alot of weight from being in the hospital and having surgery, but is definitely feeling better. Warren is SO ready for the ski season and so are the girls. I am remaining busy with normal stuff - taking girls to lessons, doing things for Young Women, reading all of the Harry Potter books (love them and have 1 more to go), and practicing yoga.
I hope everyone is doing well and we love y'all.
Enjoy the pics-
The Johnson Family

HAPPY HALLOWEEN. YUMMY MONSTER PIZZA!!
I love the month of October!! The weather has been beautiful in Colorado and for the 2nd year in a row, it didn't snow on Halloween. YAY!! Even though Warren had to go to the hospital once and have is gallbladder removed a couple of weeks after his hospital visit, the month of October was FANTASTIC!! Here is our family update -
Kaylee: Kaylee is doing great!! She is extremely busy right now, but loves what she is doing. She goes to Ballet, gymnastics, piano, and activity day girls. What a busy girl - but she LOVES all of them. She is learning "Fur Elise" on the piano and it is fun for me because I am learning it along side her. Kaylee is learning a ballet routine to "Angels we have heard on High" for her Christmas Ballet recital and she is so excited about performing. We are actively working on learning The Articles of Faith for church, and for some reason #5 is giving her grief. She is having such a hard time memorizing it. School is coming along. She just finished her first book report on Koalas, and dissected an Owl Pellet in science. GROSS!! But, pretty cool. They found all sorts of bones and made a Vole out of the bones from the Owl Pellet.
Nicole: Nicole loves school and her teachers. She is learning a lot and her teachers are SO happy with her development thus far. Her favorite subjects are PE and recess. She just started spelling words this week, so the FUN has begun. Nicole is also loving gymnastics and swimming. She loves to swim in the pool and is getting more and more confident. She spends her mornings playing with all of her babies, coloring, doing homework, and going to the YMCA with mom to workout. Nicole loves the YMCA and loves to be the Mom of all the other children in the daycare. When I go to pick them up from the daycare, she is always holding the hands of a few little ones and helping them play.
Taylor: Taylor is my little buddy during the day and I love it. She is also enjoying her little preschool that I do with a few of my friends. Everyday Taylor is wearing a Princess dress and it is a constant struggle to get her to wear "Normal" clothes. She is getting better and I think she has finally realized that she stays alot warmer in "Normal" clothes. Taylor is in love with the movie "How to Train your Dragon." She carries the movie case with her ALWAYS !! She also loves Jessie from "Toy Story." One of my favorite things to do with Taylor is read my books while Taylor plays hairstylist. She loves to spray my hair, pretend color it, and brush out all the curls. I am also constantly drawing princesses for her.
Warren and Kim: Warren has been actively working on the basement and is recovering very well from his surgery. He lost alot of weight from being in the hospital and having surgery, but is definitely feeling better. Warren is SO ready for the ski season and so are the girls. I am remaining busy with normal stuff - taking girls to lessons, doing things for Young Women, reading all of the Harry Potter books (love them and have 1 more to go), and practicing yoga.
I hope everyone is doing well and we love y'all.
Enjoy the pics-
The Johnson Family
HAPPY HALLOWEEN. YUMMY MONSTER PIZZA!!
Here we are, ready for our Halloween party!! Nicole the MEAN witch, Taylor our little cowgirl Jessie, and our beautiful Indian princess. She couldn't decided on a name, so I told her about Dances with Wolves and gave her the real name of Sunkmanitu Tanka Ob Waci. She loved that name and so she would introduce herself as Sunkmanitu Tanka Ob Waci. Someone asked me if I was Lady Gaga. Do I look like Lady Gaga? I was going for a Jester, but oh well.

I love this picture!! The girls are dancing on the hill in front of our house. They were so excited about Grandma Pat coming to see us.
YAY for our garden. This year was not as good as others, but the carrots, zucchini, and green onions were delicious!! YUM!

Kaylee was my big helper. She pretended to be a Native American gardening and getting ready for the winter. Kaylee names this carrot BOB. Why do we name everything Bob?
Kaylee participated in a Cheer Camp with the AirForce cheerleaders and had such a great time. She got to perform during one of the Air Force football games halftime shows and she said it was pretty scary to be on the field with all those people watching her.
Grandpa and Kaylee went to a Daddy Daughter Activity night because Warren had just had surgery. Thanks Dad. Kaylee had such a great time.
Nicole dresses up as the Bakers Man for her Mother Goose day. She stood up in front of the class and recited the Bakers Man rhyme by memory for the entire class. I was so impressed and proud of my little Olie. She did AWESOME!!


No comments:
Post a Comment