Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Johnson Family

Hello Family-
This is our family's crazy time of year with Christmas, 4 birthdays within 2 months of each other, and our crazy normal life. The basement is coming along really well and Warren's office is looking amazing. I don't have a picture of it, but once I do... I will put it on the blog.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season. It was a great one for us - a little too short and quick, but wonderful.
Kaylee is doing great in 3rd grade. She really misses her teacher. Her teacher was diagnosed with breast cancer before school started and underwent surgery over the Christmas break. She will be back at the beginning of February, but it has been hard on Kaylee. She loves her teacher and I am amazed that her teacher has been able to continue her dedication to education while going through cancer treatment. Sometimes she comes looking exhausted with a shawl wrapped around her, but she loves her class and Kaylee LOVES her a ton.

Kaylee performed in her ballet recital to "Angels we Have Heard on High." It was beautiful.

Kaylee also went to a nursing home with her piano teacher and her teacher's other students to put on a little concert over the Christmas holidays. Kaylee played 3 songs and the people listening would sing along. They really liked "We Three Kings."

Nicole just loves school. She is learning a lot and everyday I see the answer to a prayer. Nicole is supposed to be at this school and was supposed to be repeat Kindergarten. Her teacher tells me that Nicole is at the top of her class in learning her phonograms and spelling words. She is also doing a lot better with reading. It takes her awhile to get through a book, but she is READING!! YAY!!

Nicole loves her Woody Doll. Probably one of her favorite gifts from Christmas.

Taylor
is busy, busy, busy. This past month she had a huge language explosion. She was saying things that were cracking us up and is picking up on everything we say. My favorite is her yelling for her bed on our trip to Utah. It was really late and Taylor was asleep, but woke up tossing and turning in her carseat. She said,"I can't see my bed. I need my bed. I need to lay down. I need my Coco. I need my Jake. I need my Mia. I need my Papa. I need my Grandma. I need my Mama. I need my Colie. I need my Kaylee. I need my Dada. " For about 5 minutes, she yelled out everyone she needed...pleading for help. She needed to see her bed and get out of her carseat. On the way home from Utah, she needed to go to the bathroom so she started yelling, "I can't see the potty. I need to see the potty NOW!!"


Warren is extremely busy. Poor guy has got too many projects going on at once. He is working on the basement, helping with his new building, and on New Year's Eve one of his offices had a flood due to a pipe bursting. What a month for him!! Hopefully things slow down alittle.
I am doing well. Just busy with life and carpooling everyone to the places they need to go.


Our lovely Joseph and Mary.

Mollie and Paul came to our house on Christmas Eve and it was great to have them. Sorry again Mollie for Coco. Coco had a little accident right one Mollie's lap.

Cookies for Santa

I loved my new scarf and new waterski.

Warren with his haul - his favorite...new skiis. They are HUGE!!
Taylor's skis looked so small in comparison to Warren's

Kaylee loved her ski outfit for her Doll Chrissa.

Kaylee made this scarf for me. I loved the color.


Have a great month...Remember it is my birthday month and Kaylee's, so it should be a good one!!

Love ya-
The Johnson Family

No comments: