Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year!

December was a fun month for the Craig's. We went to Utah for Paul's family Christmas party and we had a blast. We played Minute to win it and Paul and I won. If you go to Paul's facebook page you can see us trying to shake bells out of a box that is attached to our bums. It was fun. Also while in Utah we went to the Mo Tab Christmas concert with David Archuleta. It was really good. I had to beg for tickets on the corner and only had to wrestle a few people for the tickets...but in the end I won and we had great sets.
Christmas Eve we went to Kim's. It was fun to play with the girls and talk to Kim. We read the Luke story and Paul was a great wise man along with his wise princess Taylor. I was the narrator and the funniest thing happened. As the wise men were on their way to baby Jesus, Coco decided to come lay next to me. The next thing I know is I am wet. Cute little Coco went to the bathroom on my lab. It was hilarious.
Christmas was nice. Paul and I spent it together and then went to dinner at his brothers. Our first CHristmas was really nice. We got a free washer and dryer from Steve Jackson and we love them. Paul got me tickets to Les Mis, West Side Story, and Lion King. Paul said his favorite gift was the stocking I made him. Mom and I finished it in the nick of time on the 23rd. But he also got a new phone and New Car that he loves. He sold his car on the 26th and flew to Utah to buy a new one. It is a nice car that will last us awhile.
Well that was our first Christmas being married and we loved it :) I hope everyone had a great Christmas
. Mollie with her gifts Paul with his gifts
Our stockings that I made this year...with mom's help :)

No comments: