Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wow I'm the first

I don't think I have ever been the first to write the blog. I feel so special :)

February was the same for Paul and I. We worked a lot. We started a new TV series. We are now watching 24...not as good as Lost but still entertaining.

We both got new callings. I am first counselor in the Primary. I love it. I haven't been in primary since I was 11 so I have a lot to learn. But I am having fun. Paul is second counselor in the Elders Quorum (or is it Elders' Quorum). He has already helped 2 families move. We are getting to know our ward really well.

The big event for Paul and I was our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. We promised each other no gifts which we stuck to pretty well. Paul got me flowers which lasted 2 whole weeks. I got Paul Inception. The funny thing is my gift to Paul was 3 times cheaper then the flowers. Our main gift to each other was building a frame for the picture Paul gave me last Valentine's. It was a photo of the Sacred Grove. So Paul stretched the canvas and then we built the frame together. I attached 3 pictures of our Valentine's day fun.

That is all the fun news for the Craigs.

Love Mollie
Here are my beautiful flowers!
Here is the picture Paul stretched and the frame we made :)

No comments: