Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Johnson Family

Hello Family-
I hope everyone is doing well. The Johnson's are surviving this crazy time of year. Warren is extremely busy with his new building/office. The official opening day is April 1st, so I will have pictures next month of the finished product. Stay Tuned...Pretty exciting.

Not much else is really going on with our family. Girls are doing great in school, Kaylee is loving ballet, Nicole desperately wants to ride her bike even when it is freezing cold, and Taylor loves her new Ballet and Tap class. I am enjoying yoga and I actually did a headstand a couple of weeks ago in class and I did a full dancer's pose. This is what I love about yoga...always something to be working on. As a family, we went skiing 2 times - once with Pat and the 2nd time with some family friends. We had a great time, except for Taylor puking all over me in the car - but oh well, the joys of motherhood.
Enjoy Pictures:

Taylor had a "Fairy" themed birthday party. She was so excited and couldn't wait for her friends to come. Taylor's birthday happened to be on one of the freezing cold days (it was -20 with wind chill..FREEZING!!), but her friends still came.

Taylor had one little boy at her party and a bunch of girls. I felt bad for our little "batman" - the girls liked to tease him.

Isn't she adorable!! She loved her new "birthday" outfit.

Her lovely "My Little Pony" cake. She liked the decorations, but next year she wants Ice Cream Cake because she didn't really like "cake."

Remember when we would put skirts on our heads for long hair? Well, my girls put scarfs on their head for long beautiful hair. I love their imaginations. This picture was taken when Taylor and Kaylee were witches and Nicole was a mom (of course). The witches would fly down and steal Nicole's children. Nicole thought the game was fun..until she didn't have anymore babies.

This picture was taken when we were playing Titanic. We jumped from the Titanic and found a magic island. We all needed long hair because we were on an island and never cut our hair.

Nicole loved our beautiful flag on President's Day. She kept going outside to touch it and look at it. Thanks to the scouts in our ward for putting the flags up.

Don't you like this model face. Warren got some new goggles for his birthday and Taylor loved them. She kept posing for pictures making the silliest faces.

Have a great March. Spring is coming.....soon. I am ready for some beautiful flowers and GREEN TREES!!

The Johnson Family

No comments: