Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Johnson Family

(The girls have a new game - "Mail Delivery Person." They ride along on their "vehicles" and deliver the mail. Poor Taylor gets buy on a rolled up sleeping bag, but likes to scoot along on it. It is pretty funny to watch)

Hello -
I don't really have much to say this month. As I was looking back for pictures, I saw nothing. Can you believe it?! NOTHING!! I didn't take any pictures in March?
I took some yesterday to make up something, but sorry - no luck this month. Here is are family news for the last month:
Warren - Warren worked until about midnight or past it almost everyday last month. He did electrical, tiling, installing cabinets, toilets, sinks, dishwasher, TVs, and countertops. But, it all paid off!! His new office opened April 4 and it looks great. He is still working on some things, but most of the hard work is done. I will take pictures and post next month.
Kim - Not much to say about me. I am busy with the girls, Young Women, yoga, running, and trying to keep the house cleaned. I just finished reading "Jane Eyre" and I loved it. I read it in highschool and I wanted to read it again. LOVED IT!! I would recommend it to everyone - Jane Eyre is an extremely moral character and I could go on and on.
Kaylee - Kaylee is busy with all her activities. We will probably be done with gymnastics after the summer because Kaylee is a little nervous about the "advanced" things in gymnastics and would rather do ballet. She is doing great in school and making some good friends.
Nicole - Nicole is loving school and her tap dance class. She is getting more and more comfortable every time she goes to tap. She is fun to watch!! They are practicing a lot for their Spring Recital which is in about 2 months. They are dancing to "Splish, Splash!" She just got her report card and is doing great. She still needs to work on her fine motor skills, but she is reading. It takes awhile to get through a book, but she is reading!! YAY!!
Taylor - Our Taylor is doing fine. She loves her ballet and tap class. Every day she asks, "Do I have ballet today?" She is a good sport and likes to help me run my errands while the girls are at school. The other day we went to the grocery store and she picked out Dinosaur Fruit Snacks. Who knew? She passed by the princess, carebears, and ponies. She wanted Dinosaurs!!

I hope everyone has a great Easter and April. The weather here has been beautiful and my tulips are popping out in the front yard. Seeing tulips always gets me excited for summer - so enjoy the beautiful weather and blossoms!

The Johnson Family

No comments: