I love this time of year because of the weather. It is beautiful. April was a great month. Conference was great and so was Easter. Paul and I watched Saturday conference at mom's and dad's and Sunday we spent alone at home. I got a new calling that weekend too. I can't remember if I already said this but I was called to Young Women's camp. I am still in Primary but I was asked to go to girl's camp and help with the 2nd years.It will be something new and fun. Primary is fun. I taught Sharing Time last month and loved it. The kids love learning about Jesus. Easter was fun. Paul and I spent it with some friends in our ward. One of the families had triplets and Paul and I got to babysit a couple of times which is fun.
Work is going well for both Paul and I even though we are ready for a break. We signed up for Netflixs and love watching movies and 24 on it. We just need vacation to watch more of the :)
Nothing else is happening but life is good. Enjoy the pics :)

Paul with 2 of the triplets when we babysat them. They were all angels and slept the whole time

All three cute babies eating dinner with us. They are almost 4 months old

Me with Paul and my Easter baskets. We hid them from each other and I won the Easter hunt

We dyed eggs and had 18 eggs to dye and 12 different colors. The eggs turned out really well.

Paul goofing off while coloring eggs

Some of our Primary kids at a Primary hike. The president took the front of the pack and ended up running the whole time because the kids were running. I took the end of the pack and was stuck behind all the slow parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment