I hope everybody enjoyed their Mother's Day. Pi'ikea and I didn't do too much. She actually had to work that night so I made breakfast for her. We were also given a break from teaching our primary class, the young men and young women from the ward took over for the week. Other than the typical stuff not much is going on.
Pi'ikea is staying busy at work and taking care of our little Chloe. She is getting very big very fast. We took her to the vet yesterday and the vet she is healthy. She is as cute as always and very very smart. She is starting to get a couple of commands. You know the traditional ones like sit, shake, and lay down. She loves kids. There is a park that we walk to the has kids playing at it sometimes. She just loves to chase them around.
We bought a car a couple of weeks ago to replace the dying Ford Taurus. We purchased a 2005 Honda Accord Coupe. It get much better gas mileage than the Taurus. It is also much faster. It is black with black leather interior. The leather plus the seat warmers make me feel fancy.
Work for me is pretty much that same. Super busy winning some jobs and losing others. I am back working on some of the big downtown City Creek job. Sorry it is short. We love you and can't wait to see a few of you in two weeks.
Stay Watchful
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment