Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Johnson Family

I know it happened a couple of days ago, but YAY MAVERICKS!! They are the NBA Champions!! I am so happy!!

Here is an update for our family. A little out of order, but here we are:

Taylor loves Uncle Johnny Man!! She was so excited to see him when we were in Utah.

Kaylee and Abby got to have a little sleepover during Memorial Weekend.

It was rainy and cold on Memorial Day, but we were able to go to Grandpa Johnson and baby Sam's grave.

Kindergarten graduation for little Nicole. She had an awesome year!!


LAST DAY OF SCHOOL CELEBRATION!!

Warren always pulls out the Camaro in early summer and likes taking the girls for quick rides.

Taylor has taken off on her bike. She has always been a little hesitate to ride her bike and just wants to push it along, BUT she finally got the courage to try. YAY for Taylor! I also love the frog boots with a princess dress....so Taylor!!

Last month, we celebrated Nicole's birthday!! Oh, how I love this girl.
She is such a sweet heart!!

Nicole does not hide her feelings at all. She was so excited about her presents!!



Kaylee had her last day of gymnastics last month. And, I was so sad. Kaylee was sad, but relieved. She needed to choose between ballet and gymnastics...and ballet won.

Kaylee got her braces off!! She looks so grownup...

Kaylee also had a swing dance concert. She had a fun time and loves learning
how to swing dance.

That is it from us! Enjoy your summer....

No comments: