Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Craig's


Well July was a fun month. With Mom and Dad leaving, we got to see all the family too. It was fun hanging out with all the fam. I did have girls' camp in July. It was fun. I was over the 13 year olds or 2nd years. They were great. No typical girl drama. Just fun in the woods with a bunch of girls. I shot a bow and arrow for the first time which was actually really fun. The camp had a princess ball so we all had to dress up. I wore my prom dress for the second time in my life. I was just glad that it fit over 10 years later. Paul went to Nebraska the week after camp. He was working on a dam out there. I don't think he had as much fun as I did. He did just get assigned a new dam in Utah. He is so excited because he use to camp there when he was younger. He is also excited because now he gets to take free trips to Utah. The rest of July flew buy with helping Mom and Dad. It was hard to see them go but we are so excited for them.

As all of you know, we are expecting our first baby. We had our three month check up and the doctor said everything looks great. We had an ultrasound which was cool. It still doesn't look like a baby but it is getting there. Our 5 month appointment is Sept 14th and we will find out the sex of the baby. We will have to let you all know, but John no fear I will call you first :).

Love y'all and hope all is well.

Here is a picture of me at 3 months. I will try to remember to attach a picture each time so that you can see the progression.


No comments: