September was a fun month for the Craigs.
We got to go to Texas and visit Paul's nephew Mike in Austin and see the BYU v Texas game. We then got to visit Jill and the fam in Houston. It was great to see Houston again. It looks so different. The drought killed a lot of the grass. It looks really dry. I took Paul by the old house and around the neighborhood. We also went to Galveston with Jill and the kids which was alot of fun.
When we got back we had our 20 week appointment and got to see more pics of our baby girl. Sometimes I slip and call her baby McKenna and Paul just smiles at me. I told him that maybe if I call her McKenna now, I will get it out of my system and will be more willing to call her something else. We will see.
Paul had a fun trip to DC for work. At the last minute, he was asked to step in for this guy and give his presentation at the Association of Dame Safety Conference (Or something like that) He loved going to DC and was gone for 5 days. I just chilled at the house.
October has been fun too but I will write about that next month. I am feeling great and am just loving this beautiful weather.
Love Mollie and Paul
Mollie in front of the Texas History Museum
The Old House. I love the Klein band sign in the yard. It is just like us with Kim
Paul giving his presentation in DC


No comments:
Post a Comment