I know I am a little late but that is what I will be writing about. October was fun. Paul and I did the typical Halloween things. We carved pumpkins, had our traditional dinner in a pumpkin, handed out candy, and watched a scary movie - well, we watched Hocus Pocus. I don't think that is considered scary. This is the third year we have had our Halloween tradition. Time flies :)
What else happened in October? I can't remember - my pregnant brain is getting really bad. I had the Primary Program and that went well. It is the program where all the kids under the age of 12 at church sing and speak. They put on a program for the adults. It went great. The kids were adorable.
The baby...(no name yet) is doing well. She is growing and kicking :)
Work is almost over and that is all I have to say about that. Paul is great and enjoys his job and painting our house. Next month I will show all the cleaning and painting we have done.
Love you and talk later.
Mollie and Paul
Stay Watchful
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment