Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Johnson Family

As I am typing this, I am holding baby Blake. I wanted to blog this month because it has been crazy and alot has happened. But, this post will mainly be pictures. My hands are holding Blake so it is a little difficult to type.

Halloween:
Girls had fun decorating pumpkins

Halloween tradition: Monster Pizza

Mermaid

Ballerina

Tinkerbell - the wig didn't last very long


Nicole jumped down the stairs and sprained her ankle. She wore a boot for a couple of weeks.

One day I woke up to snow, so we ran outside and quickly grabbed the onions, peppers, pumpkins, and some strawberries

Sweet Little Blake Warren Johnson was born on Oct 18 at 5pm. He was 6 weeks early, but strong!! **For complete details, go to my blog kimandwarren.blogspot.com



I was hospitalized at the beginning of October for 8 days and it was quite the challenge. Luckily, we had great friends, Mollie and Paul, and Pat too help us out.

Blake was hooked up to all sort of things after he was born.

Blake was able to come home after 7 days in the NICU and the girls couldn't wait to hold him.




I think he is pretty cute!!

ENJOY THANKSGIVING!!

LOVE THE JOHNSON FAMILY-KIM, WARREN, KAYLEE, NICOLE, TAYLOR, AND BLAKE



No comments: