I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I should have taken pictures, but I didn't. We were able to go enjoy Thanksgiving at a friend's house. The food was delicious!! My friend Tamzen made a delicious cornbread stuffing and my apple pie was delicious if I do say so myself. The girls enjoyed the day and Blake slept through most of it.
November is quite the blur to me and I don't remember a lot, but I do know it was a good month.
Enjoy the pictures!!
Warren is always holding Blake when he is home. Every night, he falls asleep on the couch holding Blake. Needless to say, he loves his son. Infact, everyone spoils Blake. He is held a lot and is constantly being loved.
Kaylee is quite the help, especially when things are crazy at night. She likes to play with him, feed him, hold him, read to him, and snuggle with him.
Taylor also likes to hold him. She is with me at home almost every day and we have fun taking care of Blake together. When I am in the shower, I ask her to be Blake's babysitter and give him his binkie if he starts to cry. She feels so big!!
Nicole is the best helper. If I need an outfit, diaper,wipes, lotion, you name it...Nicole is ready to help. She also likes to give Blake loves CONSTANTLY!! Before bed, she gives him hugs and kisses over and over again.
I had to put this picture in because it made me so happy. Blake makes the funniest faces when he sleeps and I caught him making this one.

This is when I found out Blake has dimples. He gave me one of those gassy smiles and this is what we saw. So CUTE!!

Kaylee desperately wanted a leatherman and she finally earned one by being such a BIG help when I was in the hospital and when Blake was born.

Kaylee had a special day at school a couple of weeks ago. It was an entire day devoted to what they learned about during their Medieval unit. She went to school dressed as Joan of Arc. It was one of her favorite units. Her class also read "Robin Hood" and she loved it.
Nicole finally let Warren pull a tooth. She normally lets her tooth hang there until it falls out, or she swallows it, or she loses it.




No comments:
Post a Comment