November was a blast. I spent the first week with Kim and her family. I helped take care of the girls and held Blake. He is so cute :) Paul came up one day and you could see how excited he is for our own little one to come. While I was gone, Paul was busy painting. He painted our basement blue and then painted the nursery green.
For Thanksgiving, we went to Utah. We spent Thanksgiving with Paul's family in Lehi. There were about 30 people there. Some were Paul's family but the majority was Paul's brother in-law's family. It was fun though seeing all the kids run around. We decided not do shop Black Friday, but when I couldn't sleep at 4am, I ran to Walmart for a new Blu-Ray player that Paul and I wanted because it was only $50. It was the best time to go. The crowds were gone and I just walked in, got it, and walked out. I was there for 15 minutes. Friday we also spent with Paul's family but it was just his siblings. We played games and talked. Paul hasn't seen most of his siblings in 6 months so it was nice to catch up. Saturday we spent with TJ and John. We talked to Grandma and Grandpa, ordered pizza and just talked. It was a nice trip.
Paul's birthday was the last day of November and we went to Lion King, the musical. Paul got me tickets last year for Christmas. It was great. Out seats were right by the door were animals walk out. I love that play. Paul got a AV Receiver for his birthday so he spent the next few days trying to set it up. He loves his gadgets like most boys :)
The baby is great. At my 7 month appointment, they said everything was great. So we are coming along. We still like the name McKenna but have added Lily and eventhough Grandma would say no, Martha to the list :) We will see what her name is when she comes.
Have a great Christmas! Love Mollie and Paul.
Our new basement. You can see that Paul finally finished lowering the chimney.When it is completely organized, I will send a pic.




No comments:
Post a Comment