Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Monday, April 7, 2008

The J's Exciting Month

WOW!!!
What can happen in one month.

Jaxson
Our little walker
Josh, Sue, and I were sitting around talking and that is when Jaxson decided he wanted to walk to me; three big steps :) We all clapped and laughed for him. He still crawls a little when he wants to get somewhere fast but walking is the way now.


Jadyn
3 Years Old
Yep, she turned 3 on Sunday the 6th. We had cake and she blow that candle out like a champ. She got many new clothes thanks to both grandma's and she got her new "puppy;" the rocket ship from Little Einstein's. It has all the figures (Leo, June, Anne, and Quincy) and Rocket makes all the noises.
I'm a big girl now
She is out of the crib and into a bed. One day she decided she had enough of the crib and climb out. We couldn't keep her in it anymore. The funny thing almost every morning she gets out of bed, runs into Jaxson's room and climbs into the crib with him; I think she misses it.

J.J.
Half way there
JJ came home from school one day and there was a note from the teacher and in big letters was "JJ went to the bathroom on the potty." We had a party. Ice Cream, Candy, and Pizza. Since then he rarely has a wet diaper. #2 I am sure will come with time.

Joshua
2 and half left
Only 2 1/2 months left till he graduates the academy. Skills are over so he is back in the classroom learning all the laws of the land, according to Houston. We study for his tests together so I am learning a lot about being a police officer, too. During skills he was in the top 10 of his class out of 70 for the driving, shooting and defensive tactics.

Jill
"Work is Work"
When dad calls that is my favorite thing to say. I am just plugging along with life. I love my calling at church. I work with the 10 and 11 year old girls in the Faith in God program. It is a great break from the kids and my job. Those girls are so eager to learn new things. We talk about prayer, education, gratitude and manners and help the girls to set goals. They are all so beautiful.

No comments: