Hello everyone.
Sorry I am so late with this.
JJ - School is out! JJ's last day of school was Thursday and he is still asking if he can ride the bus and go to school. I am working hard trying to get him into speech therapy and occupational therapy so he feels like he is still going to school. Also I would like to get him into a mother's day out program or day care once or twice a week to help with "social issues" as they say at the school. He still is in love with his puppy and tackling his brother and sister.
Jadyn - Growing by the minute. I swear I put an outfit on her one week and it fits and the next it doesn't. She is my outdoor girl. She loves to be outside jumping on the tramp, playing in the little pool or bird bath. One of her favorite words is upside down. She will turn anything over and say, "upside down." No major accidents this month, she does have an ear infection again.
Jaxson - He is starting to say new things everyday. The other day he said, "ya u" which for him is I love you. He is all boy making the "voom, voom" sounds for cars as he pushes them on the ground or all over your face, also making the "chuga, chuga" sounds for trains pushing them all of the floor or any surface he finds.
Joshua - Graduation is on June 19th :) We are both very excited and ready for that day. He has to go on a real ride along this weekend in a real police car with a real police officer. We are both ready for a some what regular schedule. He doesn't know his hours until the day before and we both can't make any solid plans for church, personal or work because he never knows what his schedule will be.
Jill - I am keeping busy like always. Getting the pool out almost every other day for the three kids because the weather is so hot. Working about 30 hours a week so that we can move out the in-laws house. And keeping three kids busy without them killing each other.
Miss you all and hope to see you in the near future.
As you can tell it is very difficult to get my kids to look at a camera.






No comments:
Post a Comment