Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TheMcVey's of West Jordan

Happy 4th to all who are reading! We, that is the McVey's of West Jordan had a great 4th. We spent it up in the Uintas with Tiffany's family. It was a great few days beautiful weather and amazing scenery. Tiffany, Madison, Abby and Robbie went to the Oakley Rodeo on the 4th and watched fireworks. Robbie thought that was the best part of the whole night.
To all that might not know Tiffany and I are expecting number 5 in December. The whole family is excited about the opportunity to add another person to the family. I think Madison is the most excited about it because she LOVES to take care of people and can't what to practice on the new baby. Speaking of Madison she is still reading Nancy Drew and excelling at the piano. Her new thing is cooking, she loves to cook and make things in the kitchen. She is longing for school to start so she can be with friends and learn. Abby is Abby, which means playful as always. She can't do anything without giggling. She is enjoy her gymnastics and doing quite well. It seams that no matter where we are Abby has to do a cartwheel. We could be in the middle of a store and there goes Abby down the isle doing a cartwheel. Silly girl! The boys are 100% play. Robbie's new favorite thing is the slip & slid. Everyday he asks if he can go outside and play on it. Tyler has a love for Thomas the Train and friends. He can name every train and has no problem correcting you if you get it wrong. Tiffany is working hard to stay in shape during this pregnancy. She is up at the crack of dawn to go walking or workout. I think she is the most excited about the new edition. She can't wait to go shopping for baby stuff. I am enjoying the new job and most of all enjoy being home by 3:15. Well I'm sure the kids might like that better than I. We hope and pray that all is going well with everyone. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Love, The McVey's of West Jordan

No comments: