Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Monday, August 3, 2009

From the Lone Star State

Hello everyone.

Life is a little crazy right now.

We went on a 2 week vacation to Denver and Utah and had a blast

JJ turned 6

I am pregnant with my 3rd boy due November 29th

We put a contract on a house and we hopefully close mid September

Trying to raise 3, soon to be 4, very independent children

JJ is having testing for autism, which as time goes on we don't believe he has but we want doctors opinions

Changing JJ to Klein ISD from Tomball because of the move

Putting Jadyn in Speech through school

Josh working all the time.

House sitting for my in-laws

Found out Josh has Degenerative Disc Disease - this is where the cartilage between your vertebrae slowing disappears.

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

I could go on but that would just be boring so I have attached a lot of pictures to show that life is good no matter how crazy it gets, remember the important moments of life.










































































How many felt like this after our vacation?






No comments: