I heard this phrase every morning during the month of May from JJ when I would wake him up for school. Needless to say the morning of June 4th he woke up and realized, “It is Summer Time,” with the biggest grin on his face. He played a duck in the Kindergarten production of “Ei, Ei, Oops” and had a line, “they are also sad and blue,” referring to a sheep and did a great job, laughing as he said it. He reads well and is at the level of almost a second grader, of course loves his video games, especially Super Mario Brothers. Anyone remember the TV show Super Mario Brothers Super Show? JJ loves it and laughs through the all the episodes.
Jadyn doesn’t get the fact its summer time. She is going to summer school for three weeks in June so I don’t have to try and fully explain it yet. She loves school and thanks to their help she is speaking clearer and calming down faster when she gets upset. She of course is still Jadyn and dramatic but is our beautiful little girl who loves life and loves to see everything and everyone. She tells me all the time, “I love you too” even before you tell her. I am so glad she knows I love her without even saying it. She talks about her friends from school all the time and even said she was grateful for them in her prayers the other night. 
Jaxson, heaven help me. He is…I don’t even know how to describe him. He is all over the place all day long. He goes and goes and goes. Going from one activity to the next, he knows how to make a mess of the house within 10 minutes. He will destroy the house if you aren’t paying attention. He gets one toy out, plays with it for a couple minutes and moves on to the next , then the next, then the next, forgetting to pick them up when he is done. We are working on that one.
Love you all and miss you. Have a lovely month on June.
Happy Fathers Day to all
The things our kids do when we aren't looking


No comments:
Post a Comment