So May was a fun, complicated, frustrating, happy month. I got a new job within the same company. I am no longer the receptionist; I am an account specialist. I basically am an assistant to the VP of Finance. I love it. It is more flexible and relaxing. I also got to see Fiddler on the Roof with Paul. It was amazing. Then after a month of discussing things and trying to make decisions, Paul proposed! He took me to the restuarant where we went on our first date. It is an Indian restuarant. There was a private small cute room. We walked in and there were 2 dozen roses on the table...purple and red :) We ate and then he told me about some things and got down on one knee and proposed. He also gave me a statue of a family. It is from South Africa where he served his mission. We are getting married on September 4th in Draper so look for the announcement. I am extremely happy :)
Love Mollie (soon to be Mollie Craig)


No comments:
Post a Comment