Happy Brthday

January
10 - Kim
23 - Kaylee
30 - Lilah


Monday, February 21, 2011

I know, I know, I am late

Sorry for the late post. Sorry it is going to be pretty short. Things have been pretty busy with work. Both Pi'ikea and I have been super busy. She has worked a lot these past couple of weeks. Valentine's Day is a pretty big time of the year for massage therapists. Not only was she working at the Grand Spa and the Amara Spa in Orem she had appointments with some of her massage school friends all week long.

For me work has also been busy. We had three bids last week and another big one the week before. And then another two this week. Then one that was a couple weeks ago was for Dixie College down in St. George. It is a brand new commons building for the campus. It is a very nice building with some higher end finishes. We also won a job for Rio Tinto (the owner's of Kennecott Copper). It is to remodel one of their existing office buildings. The Alliance side of Jacobsen (small commercial projects) has also one a job or two this past week. So Jacobsen Construction has started the new year off fairly well.

Since both of us have been super busy with work we really weren't able to celebrate Valentine's Day together so we celebrated this past Friday. I got her flowers and we had Texas Roadhouse to go and I had a friend come over and give her a massage. Pi'ikea told me that the massage was very much needed. I hope everybody else enjoyed their Valentine's Day.

Other than that January and most of February have been a typical month for the two of us. Pretty much work a lot and coming home to relax. Love y'all and talk to you in a week or two on the blog.

No comments: