
Hello Family-
I hope everyone is doing well. January was a good month for the Johnson Family. We had 2 birthdays, a baby blessing, and just life in general. Warren has been busy going to the new satellite offices, and I have been doing the same thing - taking kids everywhere and helping them with school. I did get called to be the choir director in the ward and I am excited about this new calling. I am still helping with the scouts in the ward, but I get to also be the choir director.
Enjoy the pictures - Right now, everyone in the house is sick - including Blake. I got to take Blake to the ER last night because of his breathing, and he is doing fine - but just a really bad cold.
Here are the pictures from the month of January -

Sweet Little Taylor loves to get herself ready for the day. Her outfits are always a random assortment of patterns, colors, and designs.

Kaylee had a wonderful 10th birthday. She got a jewelry tree, clothes, doll clothes, necklace, a songbook, and a game.

Kaylee had a fun birthday party with 6 of her close friends. They had pizza, ate ice cream, played a game, opened presents, and watched "Calamity Jane." It was a fun late night.

Blake has grown alot this past month. He is growing out of his cuddling phase - but every once in awhile, he still needs a quick love.

Blake also discovered his hands a couple of weeks ago. They surprise him and than he stares at them for awhile.
I had a great 34th birthday. It was very relaxing and I enjoyed the chicken, onion, squash dinner and of course, my ice cream cake. Kaylee would like me to inform everyone that she was there to celebrate my birthday, but she is taking the picture.
Blake was blessed on January 1st. He did great, but was wide-awake. Apparently, he stared at everyone and his eyes were going around and around looking at all the men.
At the end of the blessing, Warren held Blake up so high - so proud of his son.



Pat flew in for a short weekend trip and Mollie and Paul were able to be apart of the blessing. It was a great day.

Love y'all and hope everyone has a great February!!
No comments:
Post a Comment