Life at the Craig house is pretty much the same. We just love spending time with Lilah. She is getting so big. She smiles and giggles all the time. She also loves her daily walks outside with mommy. She only gets fussy when dad gets home. I think it is a ploy to get daddy to pick her up. Lilah has her daddy wrapped around her finger because it works and Paul is holding Lilah from the moment he gets home. He loves his little angel so much. We are also blessed because Lilah is already sleeping through the night. We love her for that :)
Paul is doing well. He is having fun researching New Zealand for our trip there in October. He is also looking forward to the summer and working in the yard. He loves working outside.
I am doing great. In March, Paul took me to see Beauty and the Beast on stage. It was great. It was the longest we have left Lilah but she was in good hands with our friend that has 1 year old triplets. As my friend said, after triplets, Lilah is easy. I am enjoying running again and hope to do a 1/2 marathon sometime this year. I also have been reading tons. I just finished The Count of Monte Cristo. It was so good and way different than the movie.
I also got an Ipad in March so Paul and I like playing on that. We are taking tons of videos of Lilah. That helped Paul and I decide to start a family picture blog so look for details on that next month :)
Lets just say that life at the Craig house is just nice and easy for now.
Lilah just learning to laugh and giggle.
Lilah on her mate that she loves so much. Also as you can see from this picture, Lilah knows what team to cheer for :)
Lilah in her sling. She always gets so tired when we take her on walks.
Mom in bed one morning with Lilah. Lilah is more awake than mom.
Lilah on her 2 month birthday!


No comments:
Post a Comment