June was a great month. It was lonely at times because Paul was out of town for two weeks but it was fun too. Paul was in Fresno for the first week in June and I stayed home and played with Lilah. Nothing really happened the second week. Then Paul went out of town again to South Dakota. I went to Kim's and the girls had a blast playing with their little cousin. Taylor and Lilah will especially be good friends. Taylor would always watch her and sit with her and pick out Lilah's outfits for the day. We all went swimming and Lilah and Blake loved the water. I went boating with Kim's family and they are all great skiers. I just sat on the boat with Lilah and she hummed and sat peacefully. I think she loved the wind in her face.
The last week of June was fun. Lilah started rolling over and eating real food besides rice cereal. We gave her apple at first and she loved it. She is getting so big. It is crazy how fast she is growing up. It was also my birthday. Paul and I went to see
Brave. It was cute and Lilah came with us and slept through the whole movie. She is such a good girl.
The exciting news is that we bought our tickets to New Zealand and can't wait to see Mom and Dad :) It will be a fun trip.
Love Mollie and Paul
 |
| Lilah loved playing with Blake's toys at Kim's |
 |
| Blake and Lilah together |
 |
| A few months ago when we would take pictures of these two, they would lie still but now there is no hope :) |
 |
| Paul getting Lilah to calm down |
 |
| Lilah at 5 months. She is so happy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment